Thursday, August 19, 2010


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Okay, maybe not.  With temperatures still high and our afternoon monsoon-like showers it truly looks nothing like Christmas.  But that does not mean that I cannot work on Christmas cards!!!!  One of the great items for sale by Creating Keepsakes in Charlotte was this awesome $10 (YES, TEN DOLLARS) Christmas card kit. 


The kit contains 10 each of three different patters of cards, complete with inserts, wrap bands, epoxy stickers, and an acetate overlay for each insert.  Thirty cards!  Also in the kit are 30 envelopes and full sheet page inserts on which to print the annual Christmas letter.  Additionally there are 6 photo CD mailers with cards, small gift card with envelopes, and a ton of cute-cute-cute package tags.  .... All for $10.  Nice, huh?


Each card has an insert piece which gets an expoxy sticker added.  The back is lined so a hand written note can be easily added.  Also there is plenty of room to affix a photo onto the card!!  Okay family, SAY CHEESE!


I am so excited about these cuties that I just may use them as a template in Design Studio and cut more on my Cricut.  Usually I have 10-12 different styles of cards as they are homemade, but this year I may go with one or two styles, but this same card design in several paper combinations. 

I am still patting myself on the back for this purchase!

Popular Posts