Friday, September 3, 2010

For restaurant week, me and my boyfriend hit up Mr. Chow's Tribeca. Neither one of us had ever been, but in my mind I thought it was a super hip place. The decor fell below my expectations, it was sleek but I wouldn't call it super hip. I always people throwing the name around, Mr. Chow this, Mr. Chow that.

Mr. Chow is so popular that the food has to be great, right? Well, to tell the complete honest truth? It wasn't that great, in fact it was just average. I ordered the Green Prawns while the man had the Ma Mignon, but the best thing we ate was the Mr. Chow noodles and the Mixed Sorbet. The Mr. Chow noodles are soft asian style noodles covered in an interesting meat sauce that really tastes great with the spicy sauce added in. Unfortunately, after eating there both of us had upset stomachs so needless to say we won't be back.




Image Credit


Try it for yourself:
Mr. Chow's Tribeca
121 Hudson Street
Ny, NY
212.965.9500

Popular Posts