What happened to Tom Brady, and I don't mean his quarterbacking which is better than ever.
I was watching his post game interview last night at the gym and couldn't concentrate on what he was saying because I had trouble recognizing him.
We used to have this look...the beautiful yet bad boy jock with the spurned girlfriend and illegitimate son
Who fell in love with a supermodel, got married and started a family
and seemed to have a rather normal domestic happy married life
with a new baby, maturity and thinning hair
But now what's with the long hair?
Has his Boston basic jock style become boring?
Has Giselle Brazillionized him?
Or has he just had the deep need to revert to his youth
before the responsibilities of being a husband, father and superstar quarterback weighed heavily on his life
Is the Justin Bieber hair just a manifestation of this?
I don't know, I'm just asking the question.
Home
»
celebrity nonsense
»
celebrity style
»
man style
»
tom brady
» Man Style - Tom Brady From Hot To Not
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Popular Posts
-
The 1909 postcard above makes me wonder what kind of person schedules a "stag party and smoker" for 10:00 Christmas morning. Out...
-
This is the map of Indian village and burial sites in Orange County that Herman F. Strandt created in 1921. This post is sort of an adden...
-
Today's image is the cover of a 1932 coloring book from the California Fruit Growers Exchange . The illustration isn't identified a...
-
Finalists of Miss Polonia 2011 (Miss Poland Universe 2012) After 4 days semifinal finally came to an end. On Saturday, July 30 in Golebiew...
-
I know this is probably the oddest, least festive birthday card ever.... BUT.... My future daughter-in-law is a theater teacher and I am hop...
-
Happy Bitten by the Bug Christmas in July... Errr, make that August! The BBTB challenge cut of the week is image 13, the snowflake, from Ac...




