Monday, September 28, 2009


Happy Bitten by the Bug Monday! While I am not participating in the blog hop, I am happy that you hopped by. And speaking of hopping... Do you like my little frog Prince?

This week's BBTB challenge cut is to use the priceless cut from Graphically Speaking. I decided to use the tag with only a minor alteration; I added the word "is". Otherwise I used this adorable frog from the Sweethearts cartridge. And once again, I thought deeper than was necessary for the cut, but truly how many of us know our true worth. How wonderful if we could all appreciate ourselves!

Now on to why I did not participate in the blog hop... Because I am a horrid person and still have not gone to the post office and mailed my blog candy from the last blog hop... nor have I mailed the blog candy from the download guess. I have this big flaw in life.... I HATE going to the Post Office. But I DO PROMISE to get to the Post Office this week!!!!

So with the confessions being finished, I will get back to life... I have a busy week coming up. I will be finishing up the details for my husband's b-day party this Saturday. It is a casual event, but still requires a degree of planning and coordinating. And guess what? I have already designed the scrapbook pages in Design Studio!!!

Popular Posts