Saturday, February 27, 2010


I needed a big sign hanging on over my shoulders this week which read: "OUT OF ORDER".  No that is not a Robert's Rules of Order reference, but rather the state of my existance.  I had a rather unpleasant stomach virus.  I finally turned the corner yesterday and was feeling better, that is until dinner tonight.  I think I over estimated my ability to handle "real food". 

I was on the BRAT diet for a few days, but last night I decided I could have a light meal.  The light meal went so well that I over reached tonight.  Now my stomach is not happy with me, nor I with it!


I really am sharing so that you might understand where I have been this week.  I will return early, early Monday morning with my BBTB2 project, AND the blog hop, AND a nice sponsored prize.  So visit me again on Monday and in the meantime, try to avoid the germs that are floating about this winter!


Not wanting to post an "empty" entry, I am sharing photographs of Sheldon Church Ruins (originally named "Church of Prince William's Parish"), a magical place in the southern part of the state, near the ocean.  The church was burned down twice and was not rebuilt the last time.  The first time it was burned by the British in the Revolutionary War; the second time it was burned by Gen. Sherman's forces as they marched though during the Civil War.  Such a beautiful place to have such a sad history.


Popular Posts