Monday, February 22, 2010

Kelly Van Gogh Wonderlust Illuminating Hair Tonic claims to provide maximum shine, hair color illumination and condition to all types of hair (especially color treated).  The tonic has mica shine technology, these dazzling particles, combined with keratin proteins and caviar conditioners, revitalize dry, dull hair and protect it from environmental factors including pollution, heat and water damage. 

AHS Thoughts: On my hair the tonic made my hair feel soft and helped me detangle, but I was not able to really see the shine that the Mica shine technology is supposed to add.  I think it might work better in the summer time when the sun is really shining so I'll be saving this product until then.  Plus, this product is a UV protector so if nothing else I'll be protected from the sun. 

Availability: Kelly Van Gogh Wonderlust Illuminating Hair Tonic is $30 and available at KellyVanGogh.com and Space NK

Popular Posts