Thursday, August 12, 2010


I am here in Charlotte, NC attending the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention with MFK (My Friend Kathy), Suzanne and Pat!  We arrived mid-afternoon to a super hot and sticky day - the heat index was 107 and NO, that is not a dry heat!!!

After checking into the hotel we immediately went over to the convention center and picked up our registration packets and checked out the class displays and open classes.  I actually feel pretty well booked.  I had a three hour sketches class tonight (with the girls!) and I have two classes and a night time crop tomorrow.  Then I will wrap up the weekend with two more classes on Saturday.


The convention is held at the Charlotte Convention Center.  It is actually a nice facility with many meeting and classrooms.

Ohhhhh, also tomorrow I will be lunching with ladies from the Message Board.  I will try to grab more photos for tomorrow night's post.

Popular Posts