Monday, April 13, 2009


It is Bitten by the Bug Monday and that means sharing my project for the weekly challenge. Regina challenged the design team to use the 24/7 cut from the Cricut's Graphically Speaking cartridge. Graphically Speaking has so many neat cuts, and so many that I had yet to use. 24/7 was one of those which I had yet to use.

My card, "Play Hard 24/7", which also included GS's Play Hard cut. I created the card base using two welded note pieces from GS, as well as the tabbed note piece on the front of the card. I had fun mixing printed and lined papers as a palette for the words and numbers. I finished the card off with ribbon, Prima Flowers, lots of doodling, and zigzag stitching from my sewing machine. I love the white and black doodles on this project. I even added some orange doodles.... But the zigzags look nice too.

Popular Posts