Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have literally spent almost the entire day in my scrap room. I had five projects to create for a little venture I am involved in, as well as a birthday card, and as my husband reminded me at 8:00 pm, an ordination card for tomorrow morning!!!

First the birthday card: A special little girl that I know will be having a birthday next Sunday. Not wanting to wait till the last minute (unlike my other project), I made her card today. I used my nesties to frame the month and the vintage image.

As I said above, my husband reminded me this evening that we would need a card for tomorrow morning. A young woman who grew up with my older two children is being ordained tomorrow. She is an amazing woman, which is not surprising as she was always an amazing child. We are very proud to know her, very honored to have been able to watch her grow up, and blessed to be invited to this big event in her life! Congratulations Allison!!


I did not create the original design for this card, so I will not be able to share the cute file. Mary, the

I inked the white vellum before adhering it to the cross so that it would have a bit more dimension. Inside I added a pocket for a gift card so that it would not show through the vellum. I finished the card off with Prima Mullberry Paper flowers and gem brads.



This is the card with the light shining inside the card instead of on the front.



I really wish that I could share the other projects I worked on today; they came out so nicely. I designed and cut three total cricut layouts, and two really, really pretty cards. All together today I used 14 cartridges!! I cannot believe I used that many cartridges in one day!!!

Popular Posts