Sunday, April 12, 2009


I spent some more time wading through my cut files and came upon two that need sharing. The first, Circle with Flourishes, is a combination of George and Home Accents. It is simple really, but has potential to be a lovely scrap page. I definitely plan on finishing this page.


The second cut, Inspire, is all Home Accents. I cut this on the 12 x 24 mat in vinyl and it currently is enhancing my scrapping room.


And finally, Graduation Card. The card is cut from Wild Cards, but also features text cut in Opposites Attract. This card is for a single dad I work with. His daughter is beautiful, gifted, athletic, and smart... He needs a special card for her graduation so I made one in school colors for him to give to her.



I layered the front of the card, adding two green hat fronts on top of the white base. The doodling really set the card off. I also added a phase and some doodling to the inside of the card as well.

Popular Posts