Wednesday, May 13, 2009


I can FINALLY share in details: TODAY is the official kick-off of the Custom Crops design team. There are 8-9 of us who were hired to design cut files, write articles (or combine the two in my case), or create instructional videos for Custom Crops. There has been a "soft" opening going on for the last week or so, but the official kick off is today.

Please go by Custom Crops today, scroll down the menu until you "Articles" and click any of the links for great articles, videos, and FREE CUT FILES. I currently have eight free cut files on the site. Donna, Margie, and others also have free cut files. Please, please DO leave feedback... I would LOVE to know what you think.

My cut files have instructions with each, as well as a list of cartridges needed to complete the project. I have given sneak peeks below of two of the files. The photos in this post also are from my Custom Crops projects. And best of all.... I have another four almost finished so they should be up next week. This will be an on-going venture so do check back!!!

Popular Posts