Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Monday readers!  It is a Bitten By The Bug Monday where the featured cut is the adorable little Penguin on the Joys of the Season cartridge.  If you have not been by BBTB you have to go check out all of the fabulous penguin projects.


My penguin is shivering in the cold... He is so cold he is blue!   The penguin rests on a large snowflake, also cut from Joys of the Season.  The word Brrrr is from Winter Woodlands and I thought it was a perfect addition.


I used icicle Stickles over the word Brrrr to enhance the frosty effect.  I also used Glossy Accents on the top layer of blue skin on the penguin.  He looks smooth and sleek, ready for a quick swim.



In addition ot BBTB, I have two other projects posting today.  Be sure to click the blinkies and visit Custom Crops for a fun project to make for the guys, and click the Gypsy Spot blinkie for the premier of the new design team.

Popular Posts