Sunday, November 22, 2009


Happy Thanksgiving Week!  This is sure to be a busy, family focused week for many of us, myself included.  I am going to apologize right up front if I do not post again for several days.



Today's Bitten by the Bug challenge is to use the cornucopia from Paper Doll Dress Up.  I, of course, made a simple Thanksgiving themed card.  I used three cartridges to complete this card, PDDU, Plantin Schoolbook, and Winter Woodlands. 



I welded a rectangle from PSB to two cornucopias from PDDU (one flipped).  The word Thankful was cut using Winter Woodlands, my current favorite font.  I then cut two additional cornucopias and used pop dots to layer them on the front of the card.  I cut the fruit in three colors of cardstock.  I then used copic markers on the cornucopia and fruit.



Monday is my 28th wedding anniversary.  I will be going to Atlanta on Tuesday to pick up my younger son from college.  On Wednesday the older two children will come home. We may be having friends from work over on Thanksgiving... AND their new baby!!!  And at some point we may be seeing Crissie, Aaron's sweet, sweet girlfriend.  I am currently wrapping Christmas presents (to "hide" them in the office), and finalizing my menus for the week! And I am a sick, sick woman because I love it!!!  :-)



I hope that each of you has a lovely Thanksgiving!!!!!

Popular Posts