Friday, November 6, 2009


Did you visit the premiere of the Gypsy Spot blog this week? On Monday the Gypsy Spot kicked off a new design team and projects created exclusively with the Gypsy. Just follow the blinkie on the left of my blog to see the FABULOUS projects.



Nilda instructed us to do a simple Gypsy project and I complied…. The other team member created amazing projects and might want to reevaluate what the word simple means – LOL. I am just kidding… their work is great!!!


I used the wonderful Cupcake cut from Gypsy Wanderings. I made this card before the copy, flip and weld feature had been repaired. I assembled the cupcake first, and then affixed the cupcake to the front of a brown A2 premade card. I used scissors and hand trimmed around the edge of the cupcake to create a shaped card.


Now that Provo Craft has upgraded the Gypsy software the copy, flip and weld feature is working perfectly. You know what that means for all of us Gypsy users? No more hand trimming!!!!!

Popular Posts