Monday, January 11, 2010



My last wash day featured Avon Advanced Techniques Moisture Sleek products and my hair came out great, my hair was soft and smooth after I finished.  I did not take any photos because I only dried my hair on a low setting and threw it into a bun.  Here is a rundown of the products I used:

Pre-poo:
Burt's Bees Pre Shampoo Avocado Butter Hair Treatment left on dry hair for 30 minutes with heat

Shampoo:
Avon Advanced Techniques Moisture Sleek Smoothing Shampoo done twice focusing on cleansing my scalp

Conditioner:
Avon Advanced Techniques Moisture Sleek Smoothing Conditoner applied to damp hair and left on for 15 minutes without heat

Results:  I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Avon Moisture Sleek collection worked very well on my hair.  Even though my hair did not feel stripped after using the Moisture Sleek shampoo I won't be over using it because it does have SLS and I personally find SLS to cause my scalp to get overly dry and flakey.  The conditioner was great at providing moisture to my hair and combating frizz.  I noticed that after drying my hair on a low setting, it had less frizz than normal but it wasn't sleek enough to wear out without a flat iron. 

Popular Posts