Thursday, July 15, 2010

(On Holiday, $49.00 VotreVu.com)



"On Holiday" is one of those phrases that I don't ever use to refer to a trip or vacation, instead I just say I'm going away or I'm going on vaca. The phrase "On Holiday" has this slightly bourgeois. Maybe if I was going away for the entire summer to somewhere extra fabulous like Paris, then I might just start saying I'm going "On Holiday." Votre Vu has taken the phrase "on holiday" and bottle the essence of the phrase in a body oil. How so? Votre Vu On Holiday Body Oil is the best spray body oil I've tried in a very long time. It's packed with a variety of aromatic essential oils like grape seed oil, apricot kernel, sweet almond, wheat germ, and jojoba that leave my skin soft, touchable, thoroughly moisturized, and slightly scented and leave my hair extremely jealous. All my hair junkies are probably right on my wave length, we're thinking I bet that would make an amazing sheen spray! I know I know, the ingredients sound fabulous and guess what? It does! It's great as a body oil and a hair oil, which is awesome so I can smell like one scent instead of a variety of different scents.




Full ingredient list:

ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LINALOOL, AMYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, FARNESOL, LIMONENE.

Popular Posts