Thursday, July 15, 2010

I am still chin deep in dvd production but I wanted to share the images of the new Martha Stewart Cricut Cartridges that I ran across.  I have not been to the MB so I am going to guess that the images have already been posted there, but just in case here they are again.

This is the all occassion cartridge - lots of lacy cuts and BORDERS!!  I know that MS borders were requested!


This is the Elegant Cartridge - again lots of lay cuts.  I love the images in the first row of lines one, two, and three.  I see a lot of potential here!


And finally this is the seasonal cartridge.  Cute, cute.  I really like the birthday hat and the circle poinsettia cuts.  Oh Provo Craft!  Why must you continue to take all of my extra $$$?


You should plan to go by Joy's Blog and Melanie's Blog for info on winning a set of the ms cartridges!  Hurry, go!!!!

Popular Posts