Tuesday, July 27, 2010

(Lori from Imaginisce posed for a quick photo with me)

Wow!  What a long day!  My morning began with room service at 6:30 am.  I kept justifying this to myself by thinking, "It's really 7:30 EST."   I had my first class at 8:00 am, Holiday Cards with Flower Soft.  The class was not a ball of fun (did I mention the 8 am start time?), but the techniques were awesome and there were tons of door prizes! I learned everthing that I have been doing wrong with my flower soft!  How awesome is that?


The second class was by Imaginisce and used their new Birthday Bash paper line.  The sales rep for southeast were excited when I shared that I had used this same line (which was released in the last month) on the project Birthday 2 on my DVD.  Our class project were a birthday reminder calendar with cards to change for each month, and a really, really cute birthday card.  There are materials and instructions for at least 4-6 more cards in my package.  They also gave us printed phrases, in color, that match the paper line, that can be printed and cut to match for the inside of the cards.  This class was so much fun - lots of prizes, though I did not win anything - and a super fun teacher and teaching assistants.  Can't wait to take their class again in January!!



My last class of the day was by My Little Shoebox.  It was all of the materials needed to create an album, including the album.  Also we received lots and lots of additional packages of adhesives - 2+ packages each  of three types of adhesives.   Great products and class.


(layout using the I-Rock tool)

I assisted Custom Crops with their Cricut for Beginners class yesterday afternoon. Maria McGuire taught the class.

And finally I ended my day being taken to dinner, along with Donna Mundinger, by Kelly - the owner of Custom Crops.  What a super-great dinner!   I could write a full paragraph on what I ate... It was such a nice place and the food was fantastic!

It is already Tuesday... the show opens at noon so I should get moving.  Tonight I am invited to the Provo Craft Gala and will then be able to tell you about the cool, cool product they are releasing.  START SAVING NOW!!!

Popular Posts